The best grade 3/4 rivers in Scotland
AT A GLANCE
- 5 days coaching on classic rivers
- Experienced, professional and local coach Jonny Hawkins
- Tailored to suit your needs
- For the grade 3/4 boater
5th-9th April 2021 - 4 spaces
THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!
Join us for an unforgettable week of the best grade 3/4 rivers in the Highlands. Based out of Fort William, we have access to brilliant rivers such as the Etive, Orchy, Moriston, Spean and Roy. There will be coaching thrown in during the week and video feedback sessions to help you get the most from your week. During the week, we will be taking lots of photos that will be available to you to help you remember what is sure to be a great week.
YOU GET ALL OF THIS
- 5 days of paddling some brilliant white water
- Coaching to improve your paddling skills
- Highly qualified, local coach tailoring the week for you
- Action plans to continue your development after the course
- Photo package from the week
What's not included?
- Accommodation (if covid guidelines allow, we will add accommodation at an additional cost)
- Equipment (get in touch if you need to hire gear as we may be able to help)
5th-9th April 2021