Stay flexible and find the best whitewater
AT A GLANCE
- 5 days guided kayaking
- Wild camping to chase the water
- Avoid the crowds
- Paddle awesome new rivers
- For the grade 3/4 boater
THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!
As temperatures rise and rivers fill, join us for an unforgettable tour of the best grade 3 and 4 rivers in the Highlands. We will be wild camping to keep the cost down and also allow us to follow the water. This trip is all about exploring stunning places, paddling new rivers and avoiding the crowds. We will offer loads of hints and tips to improve your paddling through the week and give you a photo package to help you remember what is sure to be a great week.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
With the uncertainty of foreign travel and the want to get away from the crowds our Nomadic Scotland trip is the perfect solution. If you have paddled all of the classic runs around Fort William, we aim to travel further afield to paddle more remote wild, rivers. The flexibility of camping allows us to travel to where the water is. This might be Cairngorm snowmelt, NW wilderness boating or west coast rain fed runs. Camping also keeps the cost down, making this our most affordable trip. We have a maximum ratio of 1:4 paddlers to keep the paddling efficient and also give you loads more opportunity to receive coaching. The very nature of paddling wild rivers may require walk ins so you should have a reasonable level of fitness but we will also be doing roadside runs.
YOU GET ALL OF THIS
- 5 days guiding on the more unusual highland grade 3/4 rivers
- Flexibility to go where the water is
- The chance to explore less known areas of Scotland
- Hints and tips to improve your kayaking and safety knowledge
- Highly qualified coache delivering to your individual needs
- Action plans to continue your development after the course
- Photo package from the week
What's not included?
April 19th - 23rd