Become and competent and confident outdoor lead climber
Jonny has a passion for adventuring in the outdoors and loves helping others to work towards their goals and expand possibilities. He prides himself on his relaxed, friendly approach and teaching the most up-to-date information in a safe and supportive manner.
- Crag and route selection
- Efficient movement skills
- Belaying a lead climber
- Placing and removing traditional protection
- Building safe belays
- Belaying from the top of a climb
- Understanding climbing ethics, grades and guidebooks
- Equipment purchasing and care
People with experience 'seconding' outdoors or leading indoors.
You may also be interested in...