Explore and up-skill around amazing coastlines
PLAN YOUR PERFECT COURSE
If you want to experience this amazing coastline, learning new skills or simply enjoying it, we would love to help. Get in touch and we can design a course together to match your exact requirements.
- 1-5 day skill coaching courses
- Guided trips in the Highlands
- Expeditions abroad
- Scottish destinations include: Skye, Summer Isles, Outer Hebrides, Orkney and Shetland
SCOTTISH SEA KAYAKING
Scotland is a world class sea kayaking destination. We have stunning beaches, hundreds of islands and tidal streams to enjoy or avoid.
It is a great way to spot wildlife, escape for a few days or explore some remote areas.
Jonny has paddled round Scotland and has an intimate knowledge of all the best spots to paddle.
One of the best bits of adventuring in Scotland is how remote you can get. There are so many amazing hills and cliffs that require long walk ins. Why not join Jonny to paddle into your objective, carrying all you gear with ease and make a memorable assent in a really remote place.
- Suilven - Paddle to, then climb "Scotland's best wee hill"
- Skye - Paddle to Lock Courisk and the stunning Cullins
- Stacks - Paddle to and climb the Old Man of Stoer